May 26, 2023
June 26, 2023
This position ensures effective supply chain compliance and cost control by conducting audits, designing control systems, and analyzing cost variances to improve supply chain efficiency while ensuring that the company’s costs are controlled and within the budget.
- Support the Supplier Performance Management process.
- Developing tools and processes in ERP/SAP, Microsoft Excel, and Spotfire to improve the efficiency of analytical work.
- Conduct cost analysis to identify areas where costs can be reduced or eliminated.
- Providing analytical support for category sourcing initiatives, contract negotiations, and bid evaluations.
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams to resolve customer-related issues.
- Ensure compliance management by reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors.
- Interprets data, analyzes results using statistical techniques, and provides ongoing reports.
- Records purchases, maintains the database, perform a physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
Lead team and contribute to a disciplined, conducive and safe working environment in the department and the Organization.
Proficiency in MS Office,Solid Understanding of Risk and Compliance,Knowledge of Vendor Portal,Knowledge of Material Master,Knowledge of ERP Like SAP