May 31, 2023
June 11, 2023
The person will be responsible of preparation sample patterns keeping in view customer’s given specification sheet and technical package, can create paper templates, and design the final pattern for sample order production. Creating rough-draft templates using computer drafting software and freehand techniques, measuring, cutting, and designing patterns in the material required. Able to use digital cutting equipment and hands on advance cutting technologies.
1. Ability to develop accurate pattern
- Ability to develop & execute accurate sample pattern;
- Compute dimensions of patterns according to sizes, considering stretching of material
- Create a master pattern for each size within a range of garment sizes, using charts, drafting instruments, computers, and/or grading devices
2. Capability to control material waste & specs grading
- Must be capable to control material waste & grading;
- Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly
- Consumption of material must be as per given parameter, need to control any deviations.
3. Design specification & quires related to designer
- Ability to develop design specifications;
- Discuss design specifications with designers, and convert their original models of garments into patterns of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
- Sometimes receives customers finalized soft pattern, need to verify and check.
4. RAM Meeting
- Able to perform special assignments & Leading RAM
- Draw details on outlined parts to indicate where parts are to be joined, as well as the positions of pleats, pockets, buttonholes, and other features, using computers or drafting instruments
5. Vital Role in Sample order booking process
- Critical examination of customers' specifications;
- Examine sketches, sample articles, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts, and to determine the amount of material or fabric required to make a product.
Analytical Thinking,Decision Making