November 1, 2023
November 7, 2023
Quality Assurance Audits for Ensuring Product Quality
- Perform as a designated auditee for the specified customer (s) and ensure alignment of production to product quality as per the specifications provided by the customers.
- Ensure proper and efficient working on customer highlighted quality concerns by sharing the non-conformities in operations and enable stakeholders resolve the same in time and cost efficient way.
- Perform internal audit of goods ready for shipment.
- Identify goods that do not meet the quality standards and revert for rework.
- Release CRO (container release order) for the goods that are ready for shipment and re-audit the goods after re-work; release the CRO accordingly.
- Review the shade band prepared by washing team and approve the same prior to sending it over to the customer for approval.
Collaboration in External Audits
- Receive information from the S&M / PPC for order readiness and external audit.
- Prepare and coordinate with external auditor during the visit and resolve queries for audit clearance of FG and timely CRO.
Audit Reports & Remedial Action Implementation
- Review product faults highlighted during internal / external audits and share with concerned stakeholders for remedial action and improvement.
- Work on developing and analyzing internal audit reports related to inline stitching, washing and finishing.
- Share with key stakeholders the critical issues and the recurrent trends (product and customer wise); devise course of action for corrective and preventive measure for improved quality products production.
People Management & EHS Compliance
Data Analytics,Product Knowledge,Decision Making Skills,Communication Skills,Product Defect Issues,Product Quality Parameters,Customer Protocols and COC