November 28, 2023
December 5, 2023
Preparation of Weekly Freeze Plan of Knitting Production
- Preparing of weekly Knitting Freeze plan for optimum utilization of available resources within given timeline, minimizing machine changeovers to enhance the productive level of shop floor considering fabric type & assortment-wise deliveries.
Alignment of Yarn as per committed TNA
- Aligning production of knitting with commitment dates of yarn as per T&A and make follow-up with MRP, P&S for on time yarn delivery to adhere to knitting schedules.
Monitoring Plan vs Actual Production and Problem Solving
- Monitor daily knitting plan vs actual production and involve relevant stakeholders for problem solving in case of any production loss from the given schedule.
Organize Machines Utilization Plan
- Ensure knitting scheduling through Datatex and ensure to release freeze plan associated with Datatex. Analysis of resource booking and allocation demands to OSP resources in case of unavailability of in-house resources.
Implementation of Knitting Datatex Modules
- Improvement in existing process and ensure knitting resource related reports availability through Datatex.
Analyze and control Inventory (yarn Store/griege fabric store) and resolve daily Shop floor queries
- To maintain normal inventory level in stores with the availability of all required inputs and resolve production bottlenecks to avoid capacity losses & close coordination with supplies/production team to avoid excess/less production to achieve company’s objective.
Inventory Management,Quality Parameters,Knowledge About Knitting Machines,Knitting Planning,Supply Chain Management Basics,Knitwear Fabrication Processes,Knitting Fabric Fault