November 28, 2023
December 5, 2023
Line Loading Plan of Cutting
- Planning of order’s cutting with respect to sewing modules induction requirement and keeping fabric type and cutting Capability in view.
Confirmed Orders: (Fabric availability dates Confirmed to cutting production & IM and working on inputs for timely fabric availability);
Reservations: (Seeks reservations from CRP on a Monthly Basis & organizes and plans into Capacity sheet for working out demand load in coming months and shares load with all stakeholders for proactive arrangement of resources.
Critical Events preparation at cutting & insurance of completion as per Critical Events Timelines
Release of Weekly Freeze Plan of Cutting Production
- Releases weekly cutting Freeze plan (01 Week Frozen + 02 weeks for visibility) on every Friday with all stakeholders for the alignment of cutting operations, Inventory management & Fabric dye house planning.
Working for Reduction of Lead Time
- Works in coordination with all event stakeholders to ensure assigned tasks with in minimum lead time to reduce overall Lead time of every process.
Ensuring of Cutting Plan as per Combo/Assortment
- Prepares cutting plan as per assortment/Combo to maintain WIP days as per defined target. For implementation of this activity follow up with knitting & Fabric dying house & ensure execution as per combo/assortment.
Scheduling in Datatex modules (MQM)
- Ensure to proceed production plan through Datatex/MQM accordingly for maximum utilization of resources.
Working for Reduction of Inventory in Fabric Store
- Providing maximum support to IM by efficient utilization of cutting capacity into KGS & ensuring inventory levels as per requirement.
Analytical Skills,Organizational Skills,Planning Functions,Garment Manufacturing Routing,Cutting Processes