November 29, 2023
December 10, 2023
In this role, the individual oversees Nominated Quality Auditors (NQAs) to ensure they adhere to customer quality standards, with the aim of reducing third-party inspection costs. The position serves as a trainer to conduct shadow inspections and supervises external inspections conducted by third parties. Responsibilities include providing guidance to the team, submitting detailed quality reports, and actively monitoring customer portals. Acting as a bridge between IL and customers, the role facilitates the smooth flow of information. It is integral to ensuring compliance with quality requirements and SOPs while maintaining positive relationships to implement international quality standards at ILA within the framework of corporate policies and procedures.
1. Nominated Quality Auditor
- Vigilantly monitor customer portals to ensure timely OTPs, strategically managing this critical aspect.
- Ensure strict adherence to SOPs for all orders, confirming compliance with customer requirements regarding NQC working.
- Oversee the prompt raising of Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) for any inspection process nonconformities.
- Review all inspection reports, discussing nonconformance reasons with relevant teams—Operations, Merchandizing, and internal quality teams.
- Participate in meetings with counterpart teams to develop action plans for addressing identified problems and challenges related to order quality. Implement persistent follow-ups to ensure the execution of these action plans.
- Consistently meet all customer quality requirements for orders at ILA, thereby maintaining high-quality standards, ensuring customer satisfaction, and fostering strong client relationships.
2. External Product Inspection
- Closely oversees the team during external inspections, acting as a link between QA teams and ILA to uphold relationships based on integrity.
- External inspection QAs are held to high expectations and strict SOPs, and the role ensures their smooth execution by coordinating with CF teams and offering guidance when necessary.
- In the event of non-conformance, the relevant department is promptly notified, and an investigation into the root causes of the issue is conducted.
- Strong follow-up measures for corrective and preventive actions are implemented to eliminate problems.
3. People Management & EHS Compliance
- This role actively supports the Head of Department (HOD) by offering recommendations to address HR issues.
- Engaging in the assessment of training requirements for the Unit's Staff, the incumbent provides and receives feedback to manage staff performance through objective setting, continuous support, and formal appraisal processes.
- Maintains parity among subordinates in terms of learning and growth opportunities, champions the promulgation of Equality and Diversity policies, and delegates responsibilities to direct reports with a sense of urgency, importance, and accountability.
- Ensures compliance with the company's Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) policies, actively coordinating EHS practices within the department. Proactive initiatives are taken to conserve natural resources and the environment at the departmental level.
- These comprehensive activities are conducted with the overarching objective of leading the team and contributing to a disciplined, conducive, and safe working environment in the Unit, Department, and Organization.
Client Resolution,Critical Observation,Analytical Skills